Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Technology is great!

Have you ever been sitting around your cube at work and thought to yourself, "I wonder if the Great Wiki Karmel has posted any new entries on his blog."?* Of course you have, my loyal readers. Well now you don't have to! Get a feed reader (I'd recommend (and use) Google Reader) and enter the Wiki Karmel Feed. It's fun and easy to use (do I sound like an infomercial?- that's what I was going for....)!

The Feed for Wiki Karmel in Google Reader tends to be about a day late or so. I realize that rabid nature of my fan base will find this unacceptable. So I'll just let you know when you will most likely find a posting.

1. I rarely post on the weekends.
2. I flex** every other Friday and rarely post on those days
3. Occasionally, I will write an entry as soon as I wake up, ruminate over the commute, make any necessary adjustments when I get to work (only the finest quality product for my loyal readers), and then post. So look sometime around 8.
4. My main posting time is during my lunch break. I typically eat lunch around 11:30. So from 11:30 to 12:30 is my sweet spot.

I hope this helps.

*Is this the correct punctuation? ."?

**Employees here work 7 hours and 45 minutes (with an hour lunch break) 9 out of every 10 days and get the tenth day off. Mine happens to be every other Friday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dfsadfsdfsdaf

USOWK said...

The basics
1. Periods and commas always go inside quotation marks.
2. The placement of question marks with quotes follows logic. If a question is in quotation marks, the question mark should be placed inside the quotation marks.
Examples
a) She asked, "Are you going to the movies?"
b) Do you agree with the saying, "The early bird gets the worm"?

In the latter (b), the question is outside the quotes because the part in quotes is not actually a question.

NOTE: Only one ending punctuation mark is used with quotation marks - the stronger punctuation mark wins, so no period after 'worm' is necessary.