Thursday, May 10, 2007

Mmmmm....Keyboard.....

Sorry, my loyal readers, I was out of town for a bit last week and lost my groove. But the Great Wiki Karmel is back. With a vengeance.*

Continuing with my high tech culinary theme from last week, this is just fantastic.






It's for all of those computer geeks out there (I'm raising my hand) who just can't get enough. I should probably get one.... (by the way, when the Great Wiki Karmel suggests that he wants something, it would not be at all inappropriate to give it to him as a gift. It's a great way for my loyal readers to show some appreciation for all of the hard work I do).



They are making a sequel. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but it'll definitely be a Netflix... I mean, seriously, Internet terrorists? John McClane? In the words of Bill Simmons, the Sports Guy: "I will now light myself on fire."

No comments: