Monday, March 26, 2007

This upsets the Great Wiki Karmel

I need to get back to work, but first I need to express my shock to some news I just received. A little under one third of Americans don't have internet access and don't plan on getting it. It's unfortunate that certain economic (and geographical) issues exist that everyone can't have access to the internet. But 44% of the people who do not have access said they won't get it because there is nothing interesting on the internet. NOTHING INTERESTING?!?!?!?! Obviously these people have not heard of the Great Wiki Karmel. So I have a mission for you, my loyal readers: Spread the word. It's a crime that so many unfortunate souls are being denied the pleasure of reading the Great Wiki Karmel's work. This needs to be fixed.

Also, I got this. Sad times that the creators of such an important website are fighting.