Thursday, March 29, 2007

My loyal readers need to see this

I don't have too much to say on this topic. As many of my loyal readers know, the Great Wiki Karmel is a huge hockey fan. In my opinion, fighting is a part of the game, just not my favorite part. I favor a more fluid style of play with more pretty passing and cycling of the puck. That being said, this is just awesome. Be sure to click on all the links to see all of the fights. The best one is the two goalies squaring off.

And just because.

(Editor's note: To all of my loyal readers who think that last link was tasteless, I counter thee.
1. It was a clean open ice hit (by a player, Brian Campbell, who is not known for being physical).
2. Umberger had his head down in the middle of the ice- a big no-no.
3. While I believe he was concussed, and the Great Wiki Karmel never endorses injury, Umberger came back by the end of the series and had no permanent damage.
4. It was playoff hockey.
5. the Sabres won the game and the series.
6. It's my blog- so there)

No comments: